Situated in the My Home and the River Executive Estate with features including :
· Four built in bedrooms
· Ceiling fans and Air-conditioning
· Security system
· Tiled open plan family living area
· Modern kitchen with granite benches
· Separate media room
· Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining
· Double lockup garage with automatic doors
· Fully fenced - with side access
Walking distance to Logan Village Central catering for all your needs Supermarket, Doctors, Chemist, Dentist, Veterinarian, Accountant, Solicitor, Bank, Café, Newsagency, TAB, Bakery, Schools, Transport and Logan Village Hotel.
Only 14 kilometres to Beenleigh, 7 minutes to Canterbury College, 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 45 minutes to Southport
This Beautifully established home is situated on fully fenced 817sqm block in the middle of Beenleigh features include:
* Four bedrooms
* Separate sewing room
* Large living area
* Large eat in kitchen
* Front verandah
* Plus separate car accommodation.
You don't have to drive or take a bus to the Beenleigh Bowling Club, Beenleigh's shopping centre, railway station or schools as they are just a short stroll down the road from this well maintained old Queenslander set in a quiet street.
This is your opportunity to get into the Windaroo property market!
* 4 bedrooms
* Huge outdoor entertaining area
* Double garage
* Air-conditioned lounge area
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Separate Laundry
* Modern kitchen
* Dining area
* Double shed
* Huge fenced 1172 sqm yard (unfortunately no side access)
Currently tenanted until April 2022 at $410 per week, with great tenants who would love to stay on.
This fantastic property can be viewed at the scheduled open home times or by prior appointment with Alison 0419 786 511.
Lovely, neat and tidy end townhouse situated in a quiet well established complex with a sparkling inground pool.
* Spacious two bedroom townhouse with built-in robes
* Open plan living area
* Spacious kitchen
* Laundry, dryer included
* Single lockup car accommodation
* Excellent investment
Rental achievable in this complex is approximately $300 per week with reasonable Body corporate fees @ approx. $510 per quarter and Council Rates and water approx. $865 per quarter.
All within minutes’ walk to the local schools, shopping centres, central Beenleigh & transport.
Set in the sought after location, on a versatile and usable 7.5 acres (3.05 hectares), from the mature gardens, lush fruit trees, breathtaking views, in-ground salt water pool and spa. The position of this property within Willow Vale's most prestigious estate only adds to the value, and despite feeling a world away you will find yourself only a short drive from everything you need, including schools, shopping and M1 access. This breathtaking property truly is a must inspect to be fully appreciated.
The life you have always dreamed of is here.
A few of the many features included:
* Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Expansive living and dining space incorporating 2 seating areas, study space
* Custom kitchen
* In-ground salt water pool and spa
* Wrap around veranda and covered entertainment area
* 6 car parking, tool shop/work space and man shed
* Approx 45,000 L water capacity
* Ample flat areas allowing for additional parking or storage for trucks or heavy machinery
Within minutes to the M1 a quick journey to Brisbane or the beach further enhances this hidden gem.
It's finally time to love where you live!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can't be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website purposes.
Fully fenced home featuring:
* Spacious two bedrooms
* Separate bathroom
* Large eat in kitchen with walk in pantry
* Entry sun room
* Separate laundry
This lovely home is fully fenced and situated in the heart of Beenleigh no car is needed with all shops, schools & all transport just an easy walk.
This excellent investment opportunity is positioned within a well maintained complex in a central location.
Currently tenanted at $290.00 per week with a lease in place until Oct 2021, with fantastic long term tenants that would love to stay on.
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Two way bathroom
- Single lock up garage
- Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Security screens and doors downstairs
- Two large living areas - one downstairs and one upstairs
- Separate laundry
- Second toilet downstairs
- Private courtyard
Logan City Council rates and water approximately $858 per quarter.
Low body corporate fees of $33 per week makes this a fantastic performing investment.
With owners committed to sell, contact Alison on 0419 786 511 to arrange an inspection today!
This modern renovated 3 bedroom town home is ready to be enjoyed, complete with large outdoor living and brand new kitchen with walk-in pantry. Do not delay on inspecting this property!
* Three large bedrooms complete with fans
* New modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
* New cooktops & oven
* Neutral tiles throughout living areas and new carpet upstairs
* Freshly painted & new fans throughout
* Separate downstairs toilet
* Large, private outdoor yard - perfect to relax in!
Logan City Council rates and water is approximately $860 per quarter.
Body corporate fees are approximately $29 per week.
Rental appraisal between $300 to $320 per week.
Call Laurell for more information on 0412 205 807 or email@example.com
This low set family home is just a hop, skip and jump to local Childcare, with Schools and shops nearby. It has been freshly painted inside and features:
* Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
* Modern two way bathroom
* Open plan living and dining
* Single carport
* Large rear pergola
* Double garden shed
* Fenced back yard
Situated in a quiet area with Schools, Shops and Transport nearby. Call Laurell to arrange an inspection 0412 205 807 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In the middle of Beenleigh :
* Three bedrooms
* Air Conditioning
* Polished timber floors
* Single lock up garage
* Fully fenced
All within walking distance of the Central Beenleigh Shopping Precinct, Railway station, Schools. Call today for your personal inspection.
Please note: Inspections run for 10 minutes and are subject to change at any time. Please ensure that you contact Real Property Vibe to register your interest to view the property, as these times may change. If there is not an advertised open home inspection, please contact our office to arrange a suitable time for your personal appointment on 07 3462 0171.
UNDER OFFER SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS
Position & Extra's - Zoned for potential!
Area: 809 m2 (survey plan area)
Zone: Low-Medium Density Residential
This traditional home is very comfortable and features:
* Two huge bedrooms with built-in robes
* Eat in kitchen
* Lovely modern bathroom
* Plus comfortable lounge
* Private entry/sun room
* Air-conditioning – ceiling fan
* Huge separate laundry
* Second separate toilet
* Covered bbq/entertainment area
* Plus large tandem lockup garage & garden shed
* Separate cottage with perfect street appeal for home businesses - the use is only limited by your imagination. Could possibly be used as an home office, teenage retreat, man cave/she shed or artists studio!
Situated in central Beenleigh.
You don’t have to drive or take a bus to Beenleigh’s shopping centre, railway station or schools they are just a short stroll down the road from this fantastic home.
This well presented low set home is in a great location and an easy walk to central Beenleigh
•Three spacious bedrooms
•Freshly painted and new floor covering
•Lockup car accommodation for two cars
Situated within a few minutes’ walk to local schools, shops and railway station, register your interest and be the first to inspect!